Ørsted is a global leader within offshore wind and bio-mass fired power stations with a vision to create a world that runs entirely on green energy.
And they have proven that doing good is also good business. They have just delivered their strongest financial results ever and at the same time been ranked as one of the global 100 most sustainable companies in the world by Corporate Knights.
Their heritage is Scandinavian, their outlook international. They’re present in 10 countries over 3 continents. Almost 70 percent of their operating earnings comes from markets outside Scandinavia, and they continue to expand worldwide.
Shape the future
As the scale of their projects continues to expand, they push the boundaries for what is possible. And they need bright minds to help them lead the industry and develop new knowledge as they turn their vision into reality. You’ll get the opportunity to unfold your potential by working with colleagues who are leaders in their fields.
Ignite your potential
From day one in Ørsted, you’ll experience a culture dedicated to living their five guiding principles: Integrity, results, team, passion and safety. If you share their principles, have the ambition to be among the best within your field, and want to turn your passion into action, Ørsted want to get to know you.
- Specialist to implement Advanced Analytics solutions
- Senior Operation Consultant
- SharePoint & O365 Senior Applications Architect
- Senior Applications Architect
- Application developer and owner
- Infrastructure Architect
- Technical Consultant, Asset Connectivity in Infrastructure Management, Group IT
- Enterprise Content Management System Specialist based in Warsaw
- Full-Stack Developer to co-create innovative platform
- Junior System Consultant with Java competencies
- Team Lead til Compute
- Development Senior Specialist
- UX designer
Explore your opportunities on www.orsted.com/careers